- Provide opportunities to play and compete.
- Encourage your child to give 100% effort.
- Focus on their improvements, positive points.
- Provide unconditional love and support.
- Encourage your child to take responsibilities.
- Involve your children in any decision to be made.
- Respect the coach’s role.
- Do more things than golf in your child’s and family life.
- Be a good role model.
- Enjoy the process of being a golf parent.
Be in Control.
International Junior Sports & Education Advisors (IJSA) is private company committed to providing assistance to families, education consultant, agents and sports academies around the world so that they can gain admission to highly competitive golf academies and boarding school programs.
- BGGA Student-Athlete Xavier Marcoux Verbally Commits to Rutgers UniversitySeptember 25, 2018 - 6:40 pm
- BGGA’s Jack Hughes Commits to University of ColoradoSeptember 25, 2018 - 6:35 pm
- What College Golf Coaches Look For In RecruitsSeptember 25, 2018 - 6:34 pm
- What Ideas Have You Been Acting On?September 25, 2018 - 6:29 pm
Call Us to Chat Today!