Inspiration is defined as: something that makes someone want to do something, or that gives someone an idea of what to do or create; it’s a force or influence that inspires.
So, what ideas have you been generating lately? What are some of the major forces and influences in your life? Better question: what ideas have you been acting on?
We hope these BGGA student-athlete inspirational quotes ignite your creativity, passion and desires for the best in your life, and that you have the courage to act on them.
- “No matter how good you get you can always get better, and that’s the exciting part.” – Teagan Devoe
- “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” – Sophia Tejeda
- “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Brandon Azzi
- “Focus on the process, not the result.” – Eloy Vigil
- “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” – Alex Liu
- “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” – Neils Schmidlin
- “Nothing is given. Everything is earned.” – Matt Hicks
- “If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.” – Ricky Xiong
- “A dream doesn’t become reality without determination or hard work.” – Alex Werner
- “Consistency is what turns average into excellence.” – Marc DeJulio
- “Concentration comes out of a combination of confidence and hunger.” – Zach Charapp